Saturday, May 4, 2013

Document Writer App. for IPhone


As I sit in the movie theater waiting for Iron Man 3 to start, I am writing this in document writer. In the past week since I discovered this app., I have used it multiple times for the purposes of teaching. Today, I am using it to draft my blog post as well.

So, earlier this week, I was almost ready to turn in for the night when I realized that I had not created the landmarks (mean, mode, median, and average) math reference page for my students that I had been meaning to make. It was late and I didn't feel like getting out the laptop and waiting for it to get going. I wondered out loud to my husband about whether there was an app that does what Word does on my laptop. I searched apps and quickly found that Document Writer was well worth the $4.99 price. I made my reference page in just a few minutes and the app is set up just like Word! A life saver especially since my wonderful husband has set it up so that I can print from my iPhone as well! Even if you can't, there are multiple ways to send it, save it, etc. I still have not fully explored the app, but I know it has templates, as well, that I definitely want to check out.

I have already set up folders within the app and love that I can now do this kind of word processing on the go!

The movie is about to begin. Summary: Educator or not, check out Document Writer!

No comments:

Post a Comment