Sunday, March 1, 2015

Puzzling

am delinquent in my posting for two weeks now. Had February vacation, been ridiculously busy getting ready for report cards, and working hard to make up snow days with as many engaging and thorough lessons as I can muster. These are not excuses! Amazing things are happening in my classroom and I should be posting once a week! Shame on me! :-)

This post is about a little inspiration from my mom. She loves puzzles and offered one to me that she had finished. She used to teach and figured my students could maybe do the puzzle during all the indoor recess times we have been having due to snow and extreme temps. 

I placed the pieces out on my small trapezoid table this past Monday and it was an instant hit. The students worked as a team on it, and I had to create a schedule because so many wanted to work on it. I will post a pic of the puzzle when it is finished.

Thanks for the inspiration and puzzle, Mom! You rock!





No comments:

Post a Comment